Grey Louis Vuitton Monogram Manicure: Easy and Eye-catching!
Ooh-La-La! “Tongue-in-cheek Chic” for the weekend! I’m not a huge fan of monograms in real life, but monogram nails are SO cute. Try different color combinations! Note: I did slightly different designs on left and right thumbs so that’s why they’re different. You pick how you want it!
Nail tutorial in the 2nd animated gif above. Sometimes it takes awhile to load. (Until Tumblr fixes the bug with the Queue, I can’t post long captions so this is one way around it.)
- Grey Nail polish: Revlon Top Speed Nail Enamel in Hazy
- White stamping polish: Konad White Special Polish
- Base and Top coats: Essence XXL Nail Thickener, and Seche Vite Top Coat
- Stamping plate with “LV” monogram: Purchased in a whole bunch from a china vendor, but Bornprettystore.com has the same design on their QA39 plate so get that if you can’t find an equivalent.
- For the thumb, I suggest using any other small design you have and like. It doesn’t need to be an Eiffel Tower.